Author: jamaapoa
•Thursday, July 10, 2008
What makes you wake up every morning?

Do you have a longing for tomorrow?

In short what drives you?

Yesterday I felt quite miserable tending to hopelessness. I am not used to such feelings and whenever I feel down, “I feel like dying” - like I know how feelings of dying are like. For a flash, I had no purpose, no longing for tomorrow and rudderless.

My escapism in such instances is usually to sleep. Napping rejuvenates my spirits. At times it takes a few days. There is always hope inside me that it is just a matter of time and it will be over. It is always over after some time. That is hope.

Later I really pondered about our purpose around here. Is there a purpose that transcends life? In most cases we are pre-occupied in mortal life with all its siblings namely; eating, drinking, education, lifestyle comforts, procreation etc. Then? That is all there is in life. If that be true, then is life worth it? That is faith.

Is love essential for life?



|
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On July 17, 2008 3:13 pm , LITTY said...

Maybe it isn't. :) haha here's from a 17yrs old girl's view. Poor thing.