Author: jamaapoa
•Monday, April 07, 2008
Right now I am in a rage. A rage that is mixed with despair. What to do; that is the question. Someone, somewhere, right now is causing pain and anguish to a people I hold so dear. A people I hold so close to my heart. I know this someone, and have reasons to believe they are the cause of this misery. Nevertheless, I do not have credible evidence against them. Yes, it is a serious matter. A police case, they say. Previous attempts to resolve this matter legally have not borne fruit. It is all about evidence that can stand a court process.

I have engaged the gears of my spiritual mind. They say that I should pray until something happens. Yet, with each passing hour, I am shifting to a lower gear. Engaging the turbo and the 4WD, in the recesses of a crafty mind. Eerie stuff of how I can end all this are hazily indicating a left turn to the direction of my imagination. I am plotting and I am not liking it.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On April 07, 2008 3:48 pm , Anonymous said...

Try and stick to prayers my dear. Hope it gets better.

farmgal

 
On April 08, 2008 8:32 pm , mama shady said...

aish!pole sana, Hope things get better. As farmgal said stick to the prayers,God is bigger than anything a crafty mind can conjure up. He'll get you through.

 
On April 09, 2008 11:47 am , jamaapoa said...

Farmgal & mama shady: Thanks a lot