Author: jamaapoa
•Monday, May 15, 2006

... your goals minus your doubts equals your reality ...

had a busy day trading my papers to the highest bidder. sometimes i have doubted my abilities and undermined my worth. but seeing potential suitors at the job auction sweat, jolts me to the reality that i have at times being my own biggest barrier to achieving my dreams. thanks to the years spent chasing after these elusive papers. at the behest of the highest bid, i will fall the hammer.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, May 15, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 17, 2006 2:13 pm , jamaapoa said...

@uaridi
have had 2 positive responses so far, 1 negative and waiting on 2. either way am making a move